Your father’s big day is fast approaching and there you are, running low on pocket money with a severe money crunch. The biggest scare is the saying that buying gifts for men is the hardest. However that’s not the truth, in fact, it is the simplest thing ever because men aren’t as fussy as women and tend you take everything in their stride. All you need to do is think about your options and put them into action.
The gift options listed below will help you with what you can buy for him.
- Ties- A tie is the most versatile gift you could be giving your father and they aren’t too expensive unless you’re buying it from a well known brand. You can buying him a quirky tie with cartoon or comic characters he’s grown up seeing or it can be a basic single coloured elegant silk tie. There are hundreds of varieties to choose from.
- Mug- If you want to remind him every day about your existence then a mug with a cute message or personalised pictures is the way to go. Nowadays personalized mugs are easy to get made in less than a day, so even if you remember his birthday the very last minute, this gift is a very good option. Not only is it good but also comes under the category of cheap gifts to pakistan
- A packet of fancy coffee- If your father is one of those people who can’t function without his daily dose of early morning coffee then congratulations, you’ve found your perfect gift. Combine this with the mug if you have the budget for it and voila! It’s a match made in heaven.
- Shoes- You know your father since the day you were born and that’s the longest time you can know somebody, probably after your mother. Staying with him must have helped you understand the type of shoes he likes to wear. Buying men’s shoes is a child’s play and all you need is, to be armed with the correct size and after that the wide yet simple world of Oxfords, loafers and sneakers are open to you.
- Handkerchief- If your father is a a hygiene freak then a handkerchief is one of items that he probably needs more than you. You can easily buy it over an online shopping website as online gifts pakistan. A box set of Handkerchiefs that he can use for different days of the week will be very useful for him.
- A mix tape- Who said mix tapes are out of fashion? If your dad is a music buff then he probably still has that record player or walkman that he simply refuses to part with, and what better way to get him to use it? Create a playlist with his favourite songs and gift it to him. That can be the single most cheapest yet the most meaningful gift ever.
Fathers can be tough on you at times but that’s only because they love you. For your parents, the biggest gift they could ask for, is your existence. No matter how much you get on their nerves, they will always love you and this selfless love deserves a beautiful gift now and then.