stress- stress is defined as psychological disbalance, it is the feeling of pressure mentally and physically by the person throughout their lives. Stress can be of two types
- Positive stress
- Negative stress
And when we elaborate this –
Positive stress means that the stress from which you get something or you can achieve something, it acts as a motivator for the person
Negative stress means the stress from which we can not find a way or did not get anything it will give you mental and physical pressure which can affect your lives and health. Negative stress caused when a person faces an emotional, social, physical or organizational problem.
How job can impact your health and your weight
In the present scenario, the things which affect the lives of maximum people is stress, it badly affects the lives of people. Stress caused due to your job is more harmful than other stress to your health Psychologist reveals how your job stress can not just cause heart issues, but also weight gain, according to research. you can work to improve your stress levels so your job doesn’t negatively affect your health and weight
Some reasons your job is bad for your health
- Long hours are actually hurting your body
- Unfulfillment and disinterest in your work makes you sick
- Sedentary lifestyles are linked to poor health
- A toxic boss can damage your mental strength
- Your work environment can work against or in support of your health
Some more reasons for bad health-
- Regularly slouching in your chair can lead to long-term illnesses
- Using a treadmill desk increases your chances of physically hurting yourself
- Skipping breakfast puts your body in a constant stressful state
- Regularly eating fast food for lunch will increase your risk of heart disease
- Long commutes can lead to poor sleep, higher cholesterol, and an increased risk of depression.
- Motivational meetings can depress people.
- Recirculated, toxic air clogs your lungs
- Over-exposure to printers and photocopiers could lead to lung disease
- Spending too much time with a hot device on your lap lowers sperm count
- Working for more than 10 hours per day may lead to a heart attack
- Working for a bad boss can contribute to anxiety, unhealthy habits, and even heart disease
- Working odd hours can cause weight gain and increase stress hormones.
- Endlessly staring at a computer screen harms your vision
- Not getting enough sunlight can make it harder to fall asleep and more difficult to concentrate when you’re awake
- Extreme boredom may make your more likely to die from heart disease or stroke.
Impact of stress on hormones and weight loss
- Stress makes it harder to get a good sleep
- Stress increase cravings
- Stress contributes to digestive disorders
- Stress makes it difficult to stay active
- Stress can lead to brain-fog, moodiness and low willpower
- Stress makes it harder to get a good sleep- One of the most important things is to keep yourself always motivated, awake and responsive towards the environment. Cortisol levels are typically highest in the morning, decreasing throughout the day, and then dropping to their lowest at night, around the time we should be headed to bed. And at this time it becomes very difficult to fall or stay asleep. This lack of sleep can directly impact weight maintenance.
- Stress increase cravings- Many people fell that the more hectic of their Business and Finance overwhelming their life becomes very difficult to stick to a healthy diet. It especially affects the newly formed habits. Stress can affect your mood, sleep, and digestion, a high-stress level commonly contributes to sugar and carbohydrates cravings. when feeling down or overwhelmed, which has been linked to increased risk for weight gain and various health problems.
- Stress contributes to digestive disorders- Stress is one of the leading cause of digestive problems and disorders such as constipation, diarrhea, and That’s because stress can increase inflammation, which can damage tissue in the gastrointestinal tract. So this is the problems caused by stress in digestive disorders.
4. Stress makes it difficult to stay active- Stress increase inflammation and weakens the immune system. it’s possible to lose some weight simply by eating a healthier diet, staying active is usually essential for weight maintenance, it can also contribute to symptoms that interfere with sustaining an active lifestyle.
- Stress can lead to brain-fog, moodiness and low will power- research has found that hormonal changes due to stress can negatively affect your ability to access memories, prevent you from creating new ones, and decrease your ability to form new memories While stressed, you’re also more likely to revert to old habits, it keeps you left less motivated.
For more information check out https://vamoola.co.uk/
Signs your weight loss is connected to stress
- aches and pains
- Tense muscles
- Mood changes
- Difficulty in falling or staying awake
- The difficulty with short-term memory
- Increase heart rate
- decrease sex drive