The TV viewing experience has drastically changed over the decade. Most of the viewers use 720p-HD TV models which is a decent choice for regular TV shoes given that the set-top boxes are providing supportive clarity and entertainment. However, the users who wish to stream movies or indulge in gaming are advised to use the 4K Ultra High Definition resolution models. An added benefit of using these television models is the recent drop in the process, the stiff mart competition and new giants entering the platform these new models have become more affordable than before. Think about the Netflix high definition videos which are run on regular TV which bring down the viewing experience compared to the same on a new and improved UHD TV. Since the use of Amazon Prime, Netflix, TVF etc is highly popular and you are spending most of the time on them it is better than you make the decision of shifting to a high definition television as well.
Now, when you hit the market most of the TV that you check will provide similar features and size. The main thing here is what is the right amount that you must spend on these television sets? The good news is that there are many great choices which are available under Rs 50,000 in the market and another smart move is the use of amazon coupon that will further bring the cost down. Check at different sites and compare prices before you click on buy. But before that go through this exclusive list of the 4k UHD TVs which are available at an attractive price of 50,000.
- Xiaomi MI LED Smart TV 4 (55-inch): Xiaomi Mi LED Smart TV 4 is a great entry in the market and is popular for being the thinnest television set on the shelves right now. It supports 4K content and is priced around RS 45,000. It has a Samsung manufactured 10-bit VA panel along with a screen resolution of 3840X2160 pixels. The refresh rate for this set is 60hz and a screen size of 54.5 inches. There are 3 HDMI ports, an AV input, an Ethernet port, and 2 USB ports. It runs on Android 6 operating system bases PatchWall interface and also offers Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity. There are hardly any features that the buyers will miss out on this set.
- Kodak 55 UHD XSmart: Kodak 55-inch LED TV comes with a 4k resolution and 3840X2160 pixels. This big screen set is all compatible with a high range of web browsing including Netflix, Amazon Prime, and hot star. It runs on Android and provides native support for many additional apps not mentioned in the list. The TV set has a refresh rate of 60Hz which is at par with all the Smart TV sets in the same category. It is priced low as compared to other sets which offer similar features and can be purchased around Rs 40,000. It has 3 HDMI port, an AV input, 2 USB ports, and an Ethernet Port. The users can also connect other devices using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- TCL 4K UHD LED Smart TV: TCL offers a great smart TV with model number L55P2US which speaks for most of its features. The 55-inch television set has 4k resolution and 3840X2160 pixels. The users can enjoy high-quality videos on YouTube, Netflix, Hot star, Amazon prime and others running it on this unit. It comes with a great contrast ratio of 4000:1 and refresh rate of 60Hz. It has 3 HDMI port, an AV input, 2 USB ports, and an Ethernet Port. This set can be purchased at Rs 43,990 and buyers are advised to check few online sites to compare prices. There is also easy Bluetooth connectivity for music and other things.
- Panasonic Viera 4k UHD LED TV: A little smaller than the rest of the TV models this television set is absolutely at par with the rest of them. The model number for this Panasonic range is TH-43EX480DX and it comes with a 4K resolution and 3840X2160 pixels. The refresh rate for the4K UHD is 60Hz and 4000:1 contrast ratio. It has 3 HDMI port, an AV input, 2 USB ports, and an Ethernet Port. There is also Bluetooth connectivity for wireless connections. The buyers can get it for a good Rs 45,900.
- BPL 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV: This one is a 49-inch LED screen that has a 4K resolution as promised. It comes with 3840X2160 pixels and the users enjoy a refresh rate of 50Hz. The contrast ratio is 4000:1. The users can enjoy high-quality videos on YouTube, Netflix, Hot star, Amazon prime and others running it on this unit. It runs on Android and provides native support for many additional apps not mentioned in the list. It has 3 HDMI port, an AV input, 2 USB ports, and an Ethernet Port. The device also has Bluetooth connectivity for wireless uninterrupted connections. The price of the unit is around Rs 39,000.
The market might be flooded with many of the TV units which confuses the buyers. The best way is to make a list of the must-have features and then look for the devices that have them. It might be a little difficult as most of the features in the units will be similar. This is largely due to the competition that the sellers have to keep pace with what the customers need and what the competition requires. In such quest, it is best for the buyers to know their needs and then enter the buying arena. The best way these days is to compare the products and their prices online. This is a time-saving way and with this above list, the job becomes even simpler. The major online giants like Amazon provide great deals along with quality product and after sale services. When the target is clear then the buyers can simply make the purchase by clicking a few buttons.